GamerzZeno
Please Login / Register In This Forum To Download The Hacks Otherwise You Are Not Allowed To Download Because It Has Been Block For Non-Member Or Members That Haven Login To See Links / Download Items From This Forum.

Thank-You ,
GamerzZeno Admin
GamerzZeno
Please Login / Register In This Forum To Download The Hacks Otherwise You Are Not Allowed To Download Because It Has Been Block For Non-Member Or Members That Haven Login To See Links / Download Items From This Forum.

Thank-You ,
GamerzZeno Admin
GamerzZeno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOWNLOAD GAMING HACKS HERE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please Donate To The Website To Improve This Website And You Will Be Rewarded For Your Donations . To Make Donations Please Proceed To GamerzZeno Notice & Announcement Donations To The Forum Donation Button
Top posters
[Admin]ζЄŊǾ (213)
Tapping For Vista I_vote_lcapTapping For Vista I_voting_barTapping For Vista I_vote_rcap 
UnknownB®yan™ (69)
Tapping For Vista I_vote_lcapTapping For Vista I_voting_barTapping For Vista I_vote_rcap 
TwilightLegend (62)
ALex (50)
ronaldeng (49)
-x3Beepp (34)
hahaha123 (21)
exproprince (20)
Decryption (17)
gotman414 (15)
*Weekly Update* [0.4]
Tapping For Vista I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:50 pm by [Admin]ζЄŊǾ
Weekly Updates

*Updates*

1: Pets *REMOVED*

2: Name Added For You To Name Your Pet*REMOVED*

3: Pwr & Int Added For Your Pet *REMOVED*

*This Topic May Be Updated Anytime In This Week Please Look Out For Updates*
*Need More Update?? Suggest To Us Before The Next Weekly Updates Is Up*

Thank You ,
[Admin]Zeno

Comments: 0

Share | 

Tapping For Vista

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

exproprince
Corporal
Corporal

Tapping For Vista Vide
PostSubject: Tapping For Vista   Tapping For Vista I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:08 am

Alrght this is a easy two ways

1st way:

1st Step:Hide in a place

2nd Step:Plug in and put back the phone like for 1 sec

3rd Step: kill as much ppl and go back to hiding spot

2nd way:

1st Step:Hide in a place

2nd Step:Connect and disconect ure wireless conection

3rd Step:Kill as much ppl just for 10 secs-15 secs then go back to hide

Happy Tapping
Back to top Go down
ALex
ALex
Sergent 1st Class
Sergent 1st Class

Tapping For Vista Vide
PostSubject: Re: Tapping For Vista   Tapping For Vista I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:05 am

/moved
Back to top Go down

UnknownB®yan™
Master Sergent
Master Sergent

Tapping For Vista Vide
PostSubject: Re: Tapping For Vista   Tapping For Vista I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:08 am

This also should be in wolfteam discussion
Back to top Go down
[Admin]ζЄŊǾ
[Admin]ζЄŊǾ
Webmaster/Administrators
Webmaster/Administrators

Tapping For Vista Vide
PostSubject: Re: Tapping For Vista   Tapping For Vista I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:31 am

yeah
Back to top Go down
http://gamerzeno.heavenforum.com

TwilightLegend
Master Sergent
Master Sergent

Tapping For Vista Vide
PostSubject: Re: Tapping For Vista   Tapping For Vista I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:13 am

hey lolz i cant seem to tap with new laptop when i off and on internet it takes long to connect back. btw using wireless. i will dc out of room someone tell me why? i see laggers angry and will tap
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Tapping For Vista Vide
PostSubject: Re: Tapping For Vista   Tapping For Vista I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tapping For Vista

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GamerzZeno :: Wolfteam :: WolfTeam Discussion-