GamerzZeno
Please Login / Register In This Forum To Download The Hacks Otherwise You Are Not Allowed To Download Because It Has Been Block For Non-Member Or Members That Haven Login To See Links / Download Items From This Forum.

Thank-You ,
GamerzZeno Admin
GamerzZeno
Please Login / Register In This Forum To Download The Hacks Otherwise You Are Not Allowed To Download Because It Has Been Block For Non-Member Or Members That Haven Login To See Links / Download Items From This Forum.

Thank-You ,
GamerzZeno Admin
GamerzZeno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOWNLOAD GAMING HACKS HERE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please Donate To The Website To Improve This Website And You Will Be Rewarded For Your Donations . To Make Donations Please Proceed To GamerzZeno Notice & Announcement Donations To The Forum Donation Button
Top posters
[Admin]ζЄŊǾ (213)
[Discussion] Guns I_vote_lcap[Discussion] Guns I_voting_bar[Discussion] Guns I_vote_rcap 
UnknownB®yan™ (69)
[Discussion] Guns I_vote_lcap[Discussion] Guns I_voting_bar[Discussion] Guns I_vote_rcap 
TwilightLegend (62)
ALex (50)
ronaldeng (49)
-x3Beepp (34)
hahaha123 (21)
exproprince (20)
Decryption (17)
gotman414 (15)
*Weekly Update* [0.4]
[Discussion] Guns I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:50 pm by [Admin]ζЄŊǾ
Weekly Updates

*Updates*

1: Pets *REMOVED*

2: Name Added For You To Name Your Pet*REMOVED*

3: Pwr & Int Added For Your Pet *REMOVED*

*This Topic May Be Updated Anytime In This Week Please Look Out For Updates*
*Need More Update?? Suggest To Us Before The Next Weekly Updates Is Up*

Thank You ,
[Admin]Zeno

Comments: 0

Share | 

[Discussion] Guns

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ALex
ALex
Sergent 1st Class
Sergent 1st Class

[Discussion] Guns Vide
PostSubject: [Discussion] Guns   [Discussion] Guns I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:07 pm

Hey GamerzZeno members.
I was wondering what gun you guys like to use. I probably will try it out someday.

These are afew guns i like.

Normal guns:

Fanas PT (Full upgraded)
Xem (half upgraded except scope)

Cash guns:

Camo set (most guns are alright)
Tommy 50R ( i don't like world war set, other guns are like crap).
Xem OPS ( new cash xem. It's really pro)

Handguns:

Rouger (world war set handgun)
Deagle

Please post below the guns you like.
Back to top Go down
[Admin]ζЄŊǾ
[Admin]ζЄŊǾ
Webmaster/Administrators
Webmaster/Administrators

[Discussion] Guns Vide
PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Guns   [Discussion] Guns I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:33 am

mine
Camo
World War
XEM Full Upgrade
Back to top Go down
http://gamerzeno.heavenforum.com

jiangbo
Zeno's Friend
Zeno's Friend

[Discussion] Guns Vide
PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Guns   [Discussion] Guns I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:34 am

Mine
I115T
Ak-74
Shotgun
Back to top Go down
[Admin]ζЄŊǾ
[Admin]ζЄŊǾ
Webmaster/Administrators
Webmaster/Administrators

[Discussion] Guns Vide
PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Guns   [Discussion] Guns I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:35 am

new:
Camo Set
WW2 Set
Ops Set
A.U.E Set
super zai
Back to top Go down
http://gamerzeno.heavenforum.com

TwilightLegend
Master Sergent
Master Sergent

[Discussion] Guns Vide
PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Guns   [Discussion] Guns I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:09 am

I love FANAS PT scope upgraded , i115t no upgrade , covra scope upgraded , em14 effective range upgraded , Kei2T1 and most importantly i LOVE em4n with scope and silencer. my max streak for that gun , 19 kills and i got naded =.='' best for vsing wolf:covra, em14. humans:i115t, fanas pt scope and em4n.

P.S my guns are all upgraded with bullets but since now i have ammo hack no need liao Very Happy Can someone teach me how use XEM 3 burst mode with/without scope i SERIOUSLY do not know how to use. havent kill one die.

P.S Finding pride kdr 1.43 i think. call sign iscarebirds. Other call sign kdr 1.43 also i think xAngelLike. May be joining bro's pride "LongTail"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

[Discussion] Guns Vide
PostSubject: Re: [Discussion] Guns   [Discussion] Guns I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Discussion] Guns

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GamerzZeno :: Wolfteam :: WolfTeam Discussion-