GamerzZeno
Please Login / Register In This Forum To Download The Hacks Otherwise You Are Not Allowed To Download Because It Has Been Block For Non-Member Or Members That Haven Login To See Links / Download Items From This Forum.

Thank-You ,
GamerzZeno Admin
GamerzZeno
Please Login / Register In This Forum To Download The Hacks Otherwise You Are Not Allowed To Download Because It Has Been Block For Non-Member Or Members That Haven Login To See Links / Download Items From This Forum.

Thank-You ,
GamerzZeno Admin
GamerzZeno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOWNLOAD GAMING HACKS HERE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please Donate To The Website To Improve This Website And You Will Be Rewarded For Your Donations . To Make Donations Please Proceed To GamerzZeno Notice & Announcement Donations To The Forum Donation Button
Top posters
[Admin]ζЄŊǾ (213)
[Moderator Application] ALex I_vote_lcap[Moderator Application] ALex I_voting_bar[Moderator Application] ALex I_vote_rcap 
UnknownB®yan™ (69)
[Moderator Application] ALex I_vote_lcap[Moderator Application] ALex I_voting_bar[Moderator Application] ALex I_vote_rcap 
TwilightLegend (62)
ALex (50)
ronaldeng (49)
-x3Beepp (34)
hahaha123 (21)
exproprince (20)
Decryption (17)
gotman414 (15)
*Weekly Update* [0.4]
[Moderator Application] ALex I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:50 pm by [Admin]ζЄŊǾ
Weekly Updates

*Updates*

1: Pets *REMOVED*

2: Name Added For You To Name Your Pet*REMOVED*

3: Pwr & Int Added For Your Pet *REMOVED*

*This Topic May Be Updated Anytime In This Week Please Look Out For Updates*
*Need More Update?? Suggest To Us Before The Next Weekly Updates Is Up*

Thank You ,
[Admin]Zeno

Comments: 0

Share | 

[Moderator Application] ALex

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ALex
ALex
Sergent 1st Class
Sergent 1st Class

[Moderator Application] ALex Vide
PostSubject: [Moderator Application] ALex   [Moderator Application] ALex I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:23 am

ALex's second Moderator application and i've had experience in this forum. I'd like to move on to the next stage level on this forum and mod it . Please let this wish come true.

Name: ALex

How long do you play per day?: 4-6 hours on forums / games

Why should we pick you?: Because I'm strict and i follow rules very well. I know how to moderate the forums really well and lock/delete/move topics. I'm GamerzZeno Team at the moment and i want to move on to the next stage. I like to read applications and tell the Admin who's good and who's bad.
I like to read posts people make and understand it. I also like to reply to every thread people make because that'll make our forum community a happy and cool place.
I'm really ready to make this forum a happy and cool place.
I know what i should do and what i shouldnt do. If a person is spamming our forums, i'll give them warnings. If they continue, i'll temp ban them and tell Zeno or our Co-admin. I'll discuss with them and then take further actions.

What can you do for the forum?: I can moderate it with mature sense and advertise our forums so it can be popular and so we get more donors. I can also leech hacks from other forums and release it on this.

Any proof?:
I've leeched some hacks from other forums and placed many guides in this forum. On other forums. i placed mostly guides because they release hacks often so i don't really need to care about it. But they have less guides, so i post more guides then i release.

I've released guides and a hack i leeched from another forum website.

Guides :
How to bypass Megaupload
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

How to upload a photo (which was deleted by Zeno and post a new fresh one)

Hacks i've released :

Blink godmode
(leeched)

Thank you for reading.

Last edited by ALex on Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

UnknownB®yan™
Master Sergent
Master Sergent

PostSubject: Re: [Moderator Application] ALex   [Moderator Application] ALex I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:17 am

1 : example of hacks u leeched ?

2 : don't write in short forms ... (Example : moderate , you wrote mod)

3 : write more on

ALex wrote:
What can you do for the forum?: I can mod it with mature sense and advertise our forums so it can be popular and so we get more donors.
Back to top Go down
[Admin]ζЄŊǾ
[Admin]ζЄŊǾ
Webmaster/Administrators
Webmaster/Administrators

PostSubject: Re: [Moderator Application] ALex   [Moderator Application] ALex I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:33 am

too short for mod app write more wed if not enough details than denied so write more
Back to top Go down
http://gamerzeno.heavenforum.com
ALex
ALex
Sergent 1st Class
Sergent 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: [Moderator Application] ALex   [Moderator Application] ALex I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:15 am

UnknownB®yan™ wrote:
1 : example of hacks u leeched ?

2 : don't write in short forms ... (Example : moderate , you wrote mod)

3 : write more on

ALex wrote:
What can you do for the forum?: I can mod it with mature sense and advertise our forums so it can be popular and so we get more donors.

Mod is actually a word thats shorten from Moderate. It can be used in reports and stuff. But whatever makes my application better, i'll use.

@[Admin]Zeno, i updated my application and i wish you may read it and consider my application.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down

UnknownB®yan™
Master Sergent
Master Sergent

PostSubject: Re: [Moderator Application] ALex   [Moderator Application] ALex I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:05 am

there's still "mod"

pm me the forum link
Back to top Go down
ALex
ALex
Sergent 1st Class
Sergent 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: [Moderator Application] ALex   [Moderator Application] ALex I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:27 am

UnknownB®yan™ wrote:
there's still "mod"

pm me the forum link

updated and what link?
Back to top Go down
[Admin]ζЄŊǾ
[Admin]ζЄŊǾ
Webmaster/Administrators
Webmaster/Administrators

PostSubject: Re: [Moderator Application] ALex   [Moderator Application] ALex I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:32 am

bryan i give this application to you . see what you will do for your 1st application in out forum . but think carefully this is the 1st mod app in our forum and moderator have lots of power so this mod app give to you for me i have my answer aready just see what u do .
Back to top Go down

UnknownB®yan™
Master Sergent
Master Sergent

PostSubject: Re: [Moderator Application] ALex   [Moderator Application] ALex I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:21 am

[Admin]Zeno wrote:
bryan i give this application to you . see what you will do for your 1st application in out forum . but think carefully this is the 1st mod app in our forum and moderator have lots of power so this mod app give to you for me i have my answer aready just see what u do .

Alright , thanks , I'll do my best .

ALex wrote:
UnknownB®yan™ wrote:
there's still "mod"

pm me the forum link

updated and what link?

ALex wrote:
Any proof?:
I've leeched some hacks from other forums and placed many guides in this forum

Ehhh .... you said that some of the hacks are leeched from other forum , I need that forum link ....
Back to top Go down
ALex
ALex
Sergent 1st Class
Sergent 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: [Moderator Application] ALex   [Moderator Application] ALex I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:30 am

It's on my application. You can't see it?

Guides :
How to bypass Megaupload
Quote :

How to upload a photo
(which was deleted by Zeno and post a new fresh one)
Quote :

Hacks i've released :

Blink godmode (leeched)
Quote :
Back to top Go down

UnknownB®yan™
Master Sergent
Master Sergent

PostSubject: Re: [Moderator Application] ALex   [Moderator Application] ALex I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:04 am

LINK TO THE FORUM THAT U LEECHED THE HACK FROM!
Back to top Go down
ALex
ALex
Sergent 1st Class
Sergent 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: [Moderator Application] ALex   [Moderator Application] ALex I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:49 am

Does it matter? I already state that it's leeched o-o;

Quote :
Back to top Go down

UnknownB®yan™
Master Sergent
Master Sergent

PostSubject: Re: [Moderator Application] ALex   [Moderator Application] ALex I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:04 am

Well ... Then , I'll let you join the team...

And 1 more thing ... ur attitude is a bit bad to the staff ... please change it.

Welcome to the Moderator Team.
Back to top Go down
ALex
ALex
Sergent 1st Class
Sergent 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: [Moderator Application] ALex   [Moderator Application] ALex I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:16 am

Sorry if my attitude is rude. I don't actually mean it. I'm just straight forward and i don't like to hide stuff inorder to make another happy. Sorry.

Thank you for letting me join the team and i'll do my best.
Back to top Go down

UnknownB®yan™
Master Sergent
Master Sergent

PostSubject: Re: [Moderator Application] ALex   [Moderator Application] ALex I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:16 am

Hehe =D do your best =D
Back to top Go down
[Admin]ζЄŊǾ
[Admin]ζЄŊǾ
Webmaster/Administrators
Webmaster/Administrators

PostSubject: Re: [Moderator Application] ALex   [Moderator Application] ALex I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:56 am

gratz 1st mod in our forum
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Moderator Application] ALex   [Moderator Application] ALex I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Moderator Application] ALex

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GamerzZeno :: Applications :: Moderator Application :: Accepted Applications-