GamerzZeno
Please Login / Register In This Forum To Download The Hacks Otherwise You Are Not Allowed To Download Because It Has Been Block For Non-Member Or Members That Haven Login To See Links / Download Items From This Forum.

Thank-You ,
GamerzZeno Admin
GamerzZeno
Please Login / Register In This Forum To Download The Hacks Otherwise You Are Not Allowed To Download Because It Has Been Block For Non-Member Or Members That Haven Login To See Links / Download Items From This Forum.

Thank-You ,
GamerzZeno Admin
GamerzZeno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOWNLOAD GAMING HACKS HERE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please Donate To The Website To Improve This Website And You Will Be Rewarded For Your Donations . To Make Donations Please Proceed To GamerzZeno Notice & Announcement Donations To The Forum Donation Button
Top posters
[Admin]ζЄŊǾ (213)
(Leeched) Blink Godmode I_vote_lcap(Leeched) Blink Godmode I_voting_bar(Leeched) Blink Godmode I_vote_rcap 
UnknownB®yan™ (69)
(Leeched) Blink Godmode I_vote_lcap(Leeched) Blink Godmode I_voting_bar(Leeched) Blink Godmode I_vote_rcap 
TwilightLegend (62)
ALex (50)
ronaldeng (49)
-x3Beepp (34)
hahaha123 (21)
exproprince (20)
Decryption (17)
gotman414 (15)
*Weekly Update* [0.4]
(Leeched) Blink Godmode I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:50 pm by [Admin]ζЄŊǾ
Weekly Updates

*Updates*

1: Pets *REMOVED*

2: Name Added For You To Name Your Pet*REMOVED*

3: Pwr & Int Added For Your Pet *REMOVED*

*This Topic May Be Updated Anytime In This Week Please Look Out For Updates*
*Need More Update?? Suggest To Us Before The Next Weekly Updates Is Up*

Thank You ,
[Admin]Zeno

Comments: 0

Share | 

(Leeched) Blink Godmode

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ALex
ALex
Sergent 1st Class
Sergent 1st Class

(Leeched) Blink Godmode Vide
PostSubject: (Leeched) Blink Godmode   (Leeched) Blink Godmode I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:08 am

Read-Me

Files Included:

· ijl15.dll (DLL used to Load BGM.dll into MapleStory.exe)

· BGM.dll (the main hack DLL)

· Backup ijl15.dll folder (In this folder you'll find the original ijl15.dll. If you do not wish for BGM.dll to get injected anymore, simply copy the original ijl15.dll back to the MapleStory folder).

· BGMConfig.cfg (this is the configuration file in which you can change the hotkey to enable/disable BGM and set the number of blinks before taking damage when using BGM). PLACE BGMConfig.cfg IN THE SAME FOLDER AS BGM.DLL. In the config, you'll find the following:

[BGM]

BlinkHotkey=70

NumberOfBlinks=2

DetectionHotkey=71

//Notes:

- BlinkHotkey= is the hotkey to enable/disable BGM. 0x70 is the hexadecimal value for the F1 key.

- DetectionHotkey= is the hotkey to enable/disable Player Detection. 0x71 is the hexadecimal value for the F2 key.

- To get the hexadecimal values for other keys, refer to this page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

- NumberOfBlinks= is the number of times (integer/decimal) that the hack will blink before waiting to take more damage.

Description of Hacks Included:

· Blink God Mode: This blink god mode works a little differently. With this BGM, you will be able to set the number of times that your character will blink each time it gets hit. Normally, you blink only once and this lasts for 1.5 seconds. My hack enables you to increase the number of times that your player blinks after getting hit. For instance, if you wanted to blink 2 times, then you would be invincible for 3 seconds (1.5 seconds/blink * 2 blinks = 3 seconds). You can change the number of times that you want your player to blink by opening up BGMConfig.cfg.

After enabling BGM, go into Menu --> System Options and click OK. This will set your HP Alert to Max (20/20).

· Player Detection: When enabled, the hack will auto disable BGM if another player (other than yourself) enters the map and auto re-enable BGM if you are alone on the map again.

Hotkeys to Enable/Disable Hacks:

These hotkeys can be changed in BGMConfig.cfg

· F1 : Enable/Disable Blink God Mode

· F2 : Enable/Disable Player Detection

Injection Instructions:

· Place the included ijl15.dll, BGM.dll, and BGMConfig.cfg in your MapleStory folder – e.g. C:\Nexon\MapleStory

· Run MapleStory.exe and BGM.dll will be injected

· Click ok on the message box that appears

Credits:
Se4nh4x Industries - Special thanks to him.

Notes:
- You don't need to use ijl15.dll to inject the hack, you can use any injector you want, ijl15.dll is just included for convenience. Make sure that BGMConfig.cfg is always in the same folder as BGM.dll though.
- If the hack does not inject, then it is likely that your anti virus is blocking BGM.dll. Yes, it is packed, and yes it is safe - anti viruses see things in black or white. Add BGM.dll as a file exception if your AV causes you trouble.
Quote :

Link : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

UnknownB®yan™
Master Sergent
Master Sergent

PostSubject: Re: (Leeched) Blink Godmode   (Leeched) Blink Godmode I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:27 am

Blink doesn't affects our training right ?
Back to top Go down
ALex
ALex
Sergent 1st Class
Sergent 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: (Leeched) Blink Godmode   (Leeched) Blink Godmode I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:38 pm

Nope, it dosen't
Back to top Go down

UnknownB®yan™
Master Sergent
Master Sergent

PostSubject: Re: (Leeched) Blink Godmode   (Leeched) Blink Godmode I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:50 am

I looking for hack that affects the training ... so i can level faster
Back to top Go down
ALex
ALex
Sergent 1st Class
Sergent 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: (Leeched) Blink Godmode   (Leeched) Blink Godmode I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:59 am

I don't get what you mean.
Blink god mode can be used in training o-o;
Back to top Go down

UnknownB®yan™
Master Sergent
Master Sergent

PostSubject: Re: (Leeched) Blink Godmode   (Leeched) Blink Godmode I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:02 am

how ?
Back to top Go down
ALex
ALex
Sergent 1st Class
Sergent 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: (Leeched) Blink Godmode   (Leeched) Blink Godmode I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:27 am

It makes you invincible . Like take no damage .
I'm not quite sure how to use it because i quitted maplestory.
But you can give it a try and work something out.
It's been tested and it works.
Back to top Go down

TwilightLegend
Master Sergent
Master Sergent

PostSubject: Re: (Leeched) Blink Godmode   (Leeched) Blink Godmode I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:46 am

nice hack but i will dc after like 5-9 minsutes
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Leeched) Blink Godmode   (Leeched) Blink Godmode I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Leeched) Blink Godmode

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GamerzZeno :: MapleStory :: DOWNLOAD MAPLESTORY HACKS HERE(NO BEGGING)-