GamerzZeno
Please Login / Register In This Forum To Download The Hacks Otherwise You Are Not Allowed To Download Because It Has Been Block For Non-Member Or Members That Haven Login To See Links / Download Items From This Forum.

Thank-You ,
GamerzZeno Admin
GamerzZeno
Please Login / Register In This Forum To Download The Hacks Otherwise You Are Not Allowed To Download Because It Has Been Block For Non-Member Or Members That Haven Login To See Links / Download Items From This Forum.

Thank-You ,
GamerzZeno Admin
GamerzZeno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOWNLOAD GAMING HACKS HERE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please Donate To The Website To Improve This Website And You Will Be Rewarded For Your Donations . To Make Donations Please Proceed To GamerzZeno Notice & Announcement Donations To The Forum Donation Button
Top posters
[Admin]ζЄŊǾ (213)
(Closed)Banner Competitions I_vote_lcap(Closed)Banner Competitions I_voting_bar(Closed)Banner Competitions I_vote_rcap 
UnknownB®yan™ (69)
(Closed)Banner Competitions I_vote_lcap(Closed)Banner Competitions I_voting_bar(Closed)Banner Competitions I_vote_rcap 
TwilightLegend (62)
ALex (50)
ronaldeng (49)
-x3Beepp (34)
hahaha123 (21)
exproprince (20)
Decryption (17)
gotman414 (15)
*Weekly Update* [0.4]
(Closed)Banner Competitions I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:50 pm by [Admin]ζЄŊǾ
Weekly Updates

*Updates*

1: Pets *REMOVED*

2: Name Added For You To Name Your Pet*REMOVED*

3: Pwr & Int Added For Your Pet *REMOVED*

*This Topic May Be Updated Anytime In This Week Please Look Out For Updates*
*Need More Update?? Suggest To Us Before The Next Weekly Updates Is Up*

Thank You ,
[Admin]Zeno

Comments: 0

Share | 

(Closed)Banner Competitions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[Admin]ζЄŊǾ
[Admin]ζЄŊǾ
Webmaster/Administrators
Webmaster/Administrators

(Closed)Banner Competitions Vide
PostSubject: (Closed)Banner Competitions   (Closed)Banner Competitions I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:24 pm

Ok Here We Have Our Competition Held Ok This Month's Competition Will Be Banner Competition Winners Will Get Their Banners Post In The Forum GzZ Staff Are Not Allowed To Join Well What Are You Waiting For Event Ends At 16 April 2010 At 12pm Other Post After 12pm Will Not Be Counted No Matter How Hard You Work In It Well Lets Start Working Now Guys.

SUBJECT FOR BANNER:UNIVERSE(Banner Back Ground Must Be Connected To Space/Universe)

Steps:
1:Create The Banner
2:Go To Imageshack
3:Upload Your Banner
4:Get The Link
5:Post On [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
6:Leave It There
7:Done!!

Prize Very Happy :
Champion:
30k GzZ Points
Having You To Join GamerzZeno Graphic Designers Team Which Is A GamerzZeno Staff So You Are No Longer A Member But A Staff

1st Runner Up:
20k GzZ Points

2nd Runner Up:
10k GzZ Points

Consolation(People To Participate):
5k GzZ Points

No Copy Right Of Other People's Banner Background And Stuff
Back to top Go down
http://gamerzeno.heavenforum.com

(Closed)Banner Competitions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1