GamerzZeno
Please Login / Register In This Forum To Download The Hacks Otherwise You Are Not Allowed To Download Because It Has Been Block For Non-Member Or Members That Haven Login To See Links / Download Items From This Forum.

Thank-You ,
GamerzZeno Admin
GamerzZeno
Please Login / Register In This Forum To Download The Hacks Otherwise You Are Not Allowed To Download Because It Has Been Block For Non-Member Or Members That Haven Login To See Links / Download Items From This Forum.

Thank-You ,
GamerzZeno Admin
GamerzZeno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOWNLOAD GAMING HACKS HERE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please Donate To The Website To Improve This Website And You Will Be Rewarded For Your Donations . To Make Donations Please Proceed To GamerzZeno Notice & Announcement Donations To The Forum Donation Button
Top posters
[Admin]ζЄŊǾ (213)
(Closed)Video Competition I_vote_lcap(Closed)Video Competition I_voting_bar(Closed)Video Competition I_vote_rcap 
UnknownB®yan™ (69)
(Closed)Video Competition I_vote_lcap(Closed)Video Competition I_voting_bar(Closed)Video Competition I_vote_rcap 
TwilightLegend (62)
ALex (50)
ronaldeng (49)
-x3Beepp (34)
hahaha123 (21)
exproprince (20)
Decryption (17)
gotman414 (15)
*Weekly Update* [0.4]
(Closed)Video Competition I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:50 pm by [Admin]ζЄŊǾ
Weekly Updates

*Updates*

1: Pets *REMOVED*

2: Name Added For You To Name Your Pet*REMOVED*

3: Pwr & Int Added For Your Pet *REMOVED*

*This Topic May Be Updated Anytime In This Week Please Look Out For Updates*
*Need More Update?? Suggest To Us Before The Next Weekly Updates Is Up*

Thank You ,
[Admin]Zeno

Comments: 0

Share | 

(Closed)Video Competition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

UnknownB®yan™
Master Sergent
Master Sergent

(Closed)Video Competition Vide
PostSubject: (Closed)Video Competition   (Closed)Video Competition I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:49 am

This competition is the best I can think....

Rules / Instruction :

1 : Make a Video

2 : The Video Must Be Related To :

1 : Wolf Team

2 : MapleStory

3 : Dragon Fable

4 : Sudden Attack

5 : RuneScape

Pick One

Continue Of Rules/Instruction :

3 : Just pick one of the games

4 : Make the video IN THE GAME .

5 : It must be a intro of the hack in the forum

6 : If you put a hack that is not in the forum , please include the hack download link below
your post . ( DO NOT MAKE ANOTHER REPLY FOR THE DOWNLOAD LINK. )

7 : People who did not post the download link will have to be disqualified from the competition (1 Warnings will be given . After the 1 Warning , and the people still did not add in the download link , that person will be disqualified from the competition. )

8 : Do Not spam , Do Not double post , Do Not post nonsensical reply .

9 : If you win the event , do not beg for more prizes ...

10 : Do not beg to win .. ( Example : Please let me win the event)

11 : No Maple Story Private Server Hacks

Prizes :

1st prize - 30k GZZ points

2nd prize - 20k GZZ points

3rd prize - 10k GZZ points

People who join - 5k GZZ points

DO NOT MAKE A NONSENSICAL VIDEO JUST TO GET 5K GZZ POINTS . WE KNOW HOW TO SEE WHICH IS NONSENSICAL VIDEO AND WHICH IS NOT. PEOPLE WHO MADE NONSENSICAL VIDEO WILL BE DISQUALIFIED FROM THE COMPETITION .

Judges :

[Admin]Zeno
TheUnknown
Born990
-xBeepp

I will set up a poll in a new topic if there are no people posting videos after 5 days.
All members are allowed to vote in the competition . the most votes get the Champion .
You can vote for yourself but you cannot keep voting ..

Date of closing poll : The poll isn't up yet , so the date won't be up yet .

People who break the competition rules will be disqualified from the competition .

Thank You
Bryan
Back to top Go down

ronaldeng
Staff Sergent
Staff Sergent

PostSubject: reply   (Closed)Video Competition I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:21 am

My com suddenly got virus cannot play wolfteam. I cannot move all that. I can't type basically I can't do a SINGLE thing in wolfteam so sorry can't join the competition.

By:ronaldeng
Back to top Go down

UnknownB®yan™
Master Sergent
Master Sergent

PostSubject: Re: (Closed)Video Competition   (Closed)Video Competition I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:14 am

Hmmm... anyone wants to join ?
Back to top Go down
[Admin]ζЄŊǾ
[Admin]ζЄŊǾ
Webmaster/Administrators
Webmaster/Administrators

PostSubject: Re: (Closed)Video Competition   (Closed)Video Competition I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:38 am

i think no
Back to top Go down
http://gamerzeno.heavenforum.com
[Admin]ζЄŊǾ
[Admin]ζЄŊǾ
Webmaster/Administrators
Webmaster/Administrators

PostSubject: Re: (Closed)Video Competition   (Closed)Video Competition I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:36 am

Event Over EVENT Will Be Officially CLOSED
Back to top Go down
http://gamerzeno.heavenforum.com

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Closed)Video Competition   (Closed)Video Competition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Closed)Video Competition

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GamerzZeno :: General :: Event And Competitions-