GamerzZeno
Please Login / Register In This Forum To Download The Hacks Otherwise You Are Not Allowed To Download Because It Has Been Block For Non-Member Or Members That Haven Login To See Links / Download Items From This Forum.

Thank-You ,
GamerzZeno Admin
GamerzZeno
Please Login / Register In This Forum To Download The Hacks Otherwise You Are Not Allowed To Download Because It Has Been Block For Non-Member Or Members That Haven Login To See Links / Download Items From This Forum.

Thank-You ,
GamerzZeno Admin
GamerzZeno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOWNLOAD GAMING HACKS HERE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please Donate To The Website To Improve This Website And You Will Be Rewarded For Your Donations . To Make Donations Please Proceed To GamerzZeno Notice & Announcement Donations To The Forum Donation Button
Top posters
[Admin]ζЄŊǾ (213)
(Leeched)Job Selection Help! (only knights of Cyngus) I_vote_lcap(Leeched)Job Selection Help! (only knights of Cyngus) I_voting_bar(Leeched)Job Selection Help! (only knights of Cyngus) I_vote_rcap 
UnknownB®yan™ (69)
(Leeched)Job Selection Help! (only knights of Cyngus) I_vote_lcap(Leeched)Job Selection Help! (only knights of Cyngus) I_voting_bar(Leeched)Job Selection Help! (only knights of Cyngus) I_vote_rcap 
TwilightLegend (62)
ALex (50)
ronaldeng (49)
-x3Beepp (34)
hahaha123 (21)
exproprince (20)
Decryption (17)
gotman414 (15)
*Weekly Update* [0.4]
(Leeched)Job Selection Help! (only knights of Cyngus) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:50 pm by [Admin]ζЄŊǾ
Weekly Updates

*Updates*

1: Pets *REMOVED*

2: Name Added For You To Name Your Pet*REMOVED*

3: Pwr & Int Added For Your Pet *REMOVED*

*This Topic May Be Updated Anytime In This Week Please Look Out For Updates*
*Need More Update?? Suggest To Us Before The Next Weekly Updates Is Up*

Thank You ,
[Admin]Zeno

Comments: 0

Share | 

(Leeched)Job Selection Help! (only knights of Cyngus)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

UnknownB®yan™
Master Sergent
Master Sergent

(Leeched)Job Selection Help! (only knights of Cyngus) Vide
PostSubject: (Leeched)Job Selection Help! (only knights of Cyngus)   (Leeched)Job Selection Help! (only knights of Cyngus) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:51 am

Skills:

Blaze Wizard:
First Job Skills:

Flame
Magic Claw
Magic Armor
Magic Guard
Increasing Max MP

Second Job Skills:

Meditation
Slow
Fire Arrow
Teleport
Spell Booster
Elemental Reset
Fire Pillar

Third Job Skills:

Elemental Resistance
Element Amplification
Seal
Meteor Shower
Ifrit
Flame Gear
Fire Strike

Dawn Warrior:
First Job Skills:

Max HP Enhancement
Iron Body
Power Strike
Slash Blast
Soul

Second Job Skills:

Sword Mastery
Sword Booster
Final Attack
Soul Blade
Soul Rush

Third Job Skills:

MP Recovery Rate Enhancement
Combo Attack
Panic
Coma
Brandish
Advanced Combo
Soul Driver
Soul Charge

Night Walker:
First Job Skills:

Nimble Body
Keen Eyes
Disorder
Dark Sight
Lucky Seven
Darkness

Second Job Skills:

Claw Mastery
Critical Throw
Claw Booster
Haste
Flash Jump
Vanish
Vampire

Third Job Skills:

Shadow Partner
Shadow Web
Avenger
Alchemist
Venomous Star
Triple Throw
Poison Bomb

Thunder Breaker:
First Job Skills:

Quick Motion
1st Strike
Somersault Kick
Dash
Lightning Sprite

Second Job Skills:

Improve MaxHP
Knuckle Mastery
Knuckle Booster
Corkscrew Blow
Energy Charge
Energy Blast
Lightning Charge

Third Job Skills:

Critical Punch
Transformation
Barrage
Speed Infusion
Shock Wave
Energy Drain
Spark
Shark Wave

Wind Archer:
First Job Skills:

Critical Shot
The Eye of Amazon
Focus
Double Shot
Storm

Second Job Skills:

Bow Mastery
Bow Booster
Final Attack
Soul Arrow
Thrust
Storm Break
Wind Walk

Third Job Skills:

Arrow Rain
Hurricane
Bow Expert
Puppet
Eagle Eye
Wind Piercing
Wind Shot
Strafe

Choosing Your Job

As you go through the process of choosing your jobs i highly recommend doing this

First Rebirth

With your newly character your stats may be low so i recommend these option

Dawn Warrior : Since the Dawn Warrior is a warrior class it has low mp but the most hp in the game along side with the warrior. With your skills of a Dawn Warrior it'll be easy to go against monster thats higher level then you. You would lose more hp but you would be able to go close combat with the monster/boss. Also when your higher level you would have combo which would increase your attack by a lot. This Class it recommended if you like to be a tanker and after your rebirth you would have more hp.

Wind Archer : This class is strongly like a good start due to be able to fight monster within a far range. The only flaw about this character is that if the monster gets to close to you you won't be able to attack the monster with your arrows. The Successed about this is that you would be able to summon pet like creature to help you attack if they get to close. The wind archer has a evenly match stats of hp and mp.

Thunder Breaker: This class is different from the rest since it is brawler instead of a gunsligher. This class is also related to a warrior by being tanker, more hp, less mp, and close combat. This character would be ok if you were good with using close combat. This character disavantage is that your attack aren't as effective (strong) if you were higher level. The good part is that when your higher level you would have 680% increase of damage skill and damage/defence buffs.

Night Walker: This class is also like an archer due to far range. This class also isn't able to do close range and has close hp and mp match. This class is good due to having Flash Jump, haste, and Shadow Partner. With flash jump you could well jump in the air but move. Haste makes you go faster. Shadow Partner would double your attack such as hitting a monster with 2 stars with the shadow partner on you would hit 4 stars.

Blaze Wizard: Blaze wizard is the exact opposite of a dawn warrior. This class likes to stay in a far range area. This class has the lowest hp and the highest mp. This class is good due to debuffs since all the other classes are physical attack while this one is magic attack if the monster has a physical attack cancel on the wizard are able to attack them still.

When you find what you like try it out and good luck

Credits goes to global.hidden-street.net and iParty (From another World)
Back to top Go down
[Admin]ζЄŊǾ
[Admin]ζЄŊǾ
Webmaster/Administrators
Webmaster/Administrators

PostSubject: Re: (Leeched)Job Selection Help! (only knights of Cyngus)   (Leeched)Job Selection Help! (only knights of Cyngus) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:20 pm

erm hey ur is global which is private sever is also using but u have to post maplesea version too to let people know the job so post ur sea version job name too
Back to top Go down
http://gamerzeno.heavenforum.com

UnknownB®yan™
Master Sergent
Master Sergent

PostSubject: Re: (Leeched)Job Selection Help! (only knights of Cyngus)   (Leeched)Job Selection Help! (only knights of Cyngus) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:05 pm

as you know , I leeched it . So I can't do that good.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Leeched)Job Selection Help! (only knights of Cyngus)   (Leeched)Job Selection Help! (only knights of Cyngus) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Leeched)Job Selection Help! (only knights of Cyngus)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GamerzZeno :: MapleStory :: MapleStory Discussion-