GamerzZeno
Please Login / Register In This Forum To Download The Hacks Otherwise You Are Not Allowed To Download Because It Has Been Block For Non-Member Or Members That Haven Login To See Links / Download Items From This Forum.

Thank-You ,
GamerzZeno Admin
GamerzZeno
Please Login / Register In This Forum To Download The Hacks Otherwise You Are Not Allowed To Download Because It Has Been Block For Non-Member Or Members That Haven Login To See Links / Download Items From This Forum.

Thank-You ,
GamerzZeno Admin
GamerzZeno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOWNLOAD GAMING HACKS HERE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please Donate To The Website To Improve This Website And You Will Be Rewarded For Your Donations . To Make Donations Please Proceed To GamerzZeno Notice & Announcement Donations To The Forum Donation Button
Top posters
[Admin]ζЄŊǾ (213)
How to CG an anime eye with GIMP I_vote_lcapHow to CG an anime eye with GIMP I_voting_barHow to CG an anime eye with GIMP I_vote_rcap 
UnknownB®yan™ (69)
How to CG an anime eye with GIMP I_vote_lcapHow to CG an anime eye with GIMP I_voting_barHow to CG an anime eye with GIMP I_vote_rcap 
TwilightLegend (62)
ALex (50)
ronaldeng (49)
-x3Beepp (34)
hahaha123 (21)
exproprince (20)
Decryption (17)
gotman414 (15)
*Weekly Update* [0.4]
How to CG an anime eye with GIMP I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:50 pm by [Admin]ζЄŊǾ
Weekly Updates

*Updates*

1: Pets *REMOVED*

2: Name Added For You To Name Your Pet*REMOVED*

3: Pwr & Int Added For Your Pet *REMOVED*

*This Topic May Be Updated Anytime In This Week Please Look Out For Updates*
*Need More Update?? Suggest To Us Before The Next Weekly Updates Is Up*

Thank You ,
[Admin]Zeno

Comments: 0

Share | 

How to CG an anime eye with GIMP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

UnknownB®yan™
Master Sergent
Master Sergent

How to CG an anime eye with GIMP Vide
PostSubject: How to CG an anime eye with GIMP   How to CG an anime eye with GIMP I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:18 am

Warning : This tutorial takes skill to perform so please do not get frustrated and flame me.

Ok im going to start off with the very basic of items you will need to do this

Items :
GIMP 2.6.7 *Any version works*

Okay so basics set aside.

Step 1 : Open Gimp and use a basic circle as your guide line.

S1 detailed : use the circle to gauge how big you want the eye and what the out come of the colour fusions will be.

Step 2 : use a base colour to colour in the circle you have made.

S2 detailed : the base colour will be used as a gauge for the rest of the colours

Step 3 : add a new layer and set the layer to the mode "multiply" as the multiply mode makes the colour deeper, thus there is no need for you to change the base colour.

S3 detailed : once you have done that, you can form how you want your eye to look like.
How to CG an anime eye with GIMP Tutel
And then from there you just blur the eye and make it look like this.
How to CG an anime eye with GIMP Tute

Step 4 : Okay so from here on you can create as many layers as you want, and make the eye become darker and darker.But remember to set all the layer modes as multiply and to blur the brighter part every time you make a new layer

S4 detailed : Ok so this is what mine looks like after i have added 5 more layers
How to CG an anime eye with GIMP Tutet

Step 5 : You create a new layer and set the layer style to overlay, and make a small quick line right in the middle of the lighter area, like this.
How to CG an anime eye with GIMP Tute

S5 detailed : then you just blur the line and then change the mode to addition.

Step 6 : after your done with that you just have to add in the detail on how you want to form your eye.This is the end product after i touched up on everything.
How to CG an anime eye with GIMP Tutef

But once again this is just a quick run through on how you do it.You can do it however you want but this is just one way.Here is a better sample for you
How to CG an anime eye with GIMP 96543824

You can also try different designs of eyes or you can go into more details like this eye.

How to CG an anime eye with GIMP E21t1

Credits To Hamayah in my forum / server .

Note : Hamayah is banned from my forum / server .
Back to top Go down

How to CG an anime eye with GIMP

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GamerzZeno :: GamerzZeno :: GamerzZeno Guides-