GamerzZeno
Please Login / Register In This Forum To Download The Hacks Otherwise You Are Not Allowed To Download Because It Has Been Block For Non-Member Or Members That Haven Login To See Links / Download Items From This Forum.

Thank-You ,
GamerzZeno Admin
GamerzZeno
Please Login / Register In This Forum To Download The Hacks Otherwise You Are Not Allowed To Download Because It Has Been Block For Non-Member Or Members That Haven Login To See Links / Download Items From This Forum.

Thank-You ,
GamerzZeno Admin
GamerzZeno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOWNLOAD GAMING HACKS HERE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please Donate To The Website To Improve This Website And You Will Be Rewarded For Your Donations . To Make Donations Please Proceed To GamerzZeno Notice & Announcement Donations To The Forum Donation Button
Top posters
[Admin]ζЄŊǾ (213)
Events Control Format I_vote_lcapEvents Control Format I_voting_barEvents Control Format I_vote_rcap 
UnknownB®yan™ (69)
Events Control Format I_vote_lcapEvents Control Format I_voting_barEvents Control Format I_vote_rcap 
TwilightLegend (62)
ALex (50)
ronaldeng (49)
-x3Beepp (34)
hahaha123 (21)
exproprince (20)
Decryption (17)
gotman414 (15)
*Weekly Update* [0.4]
Events Control Format I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:50 pm by [Admin]ζЄŊǾ
Weekly Updates

*Updates*

1: Pets *REMOVED*

2: Name Added For You To Name Your Pet*REMOVED*

3: Pwr & Int Added For Your Pet *REMOVED*

*This Topic May Be Updated Anytime In This Week Please Look Out For Updates*
*Need More Update?? Suggest To Us Before The Next Weekly Updates Is Up*

Thank You ,
[Admin]Zeno

Comments: 0

Share | 

Events Control Format

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

UnknownB®yan™
Master Sergent
Master Sergent

Events Control Format Vide
PostSubject: Events Control Format   Events Control Format I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:57 am

Hey, I'm Bryan, the second Event controller as well as an Admin. We are currently recruiting Event Controllers as me and the other controllers don't have to much spare time to work on multiple things on the forum. Please help us out by applying as a Even Controller and more then likely you'll be accepted.

If anybody would like to join the Controllers Team, here is how you do it!

Post a topic with your username following the words - Controller Application - and in the body of the post you must include the following information:

Format

Username :
What kind of Event you know how to host the most ? :
Why You Want To Join:
List down all the events you have hosted before :
List down all the events you want to host but you didn't host it before :

That's it, that's all you need!

What IS the Event Controller Team?

The Event Controller Team is a group of individuals who have moderate experience in making Event for other members to enjoy. The Event Controller Team also helps this forum to control events which other staff hosted .

Please make a introduction before making any application . You must also be in the fore for 4-5 days before posting .
Back to top Go down

Events Control Format

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GamerzZeno :: Applications :: GamerzZeno Events Control-