GamerzZeno
Please Login / Register In This Forum To Download The Hacks Otherwise You Are Not Allowed To Download Because It Has Been Block For Non-Member Or Members That Haven Login To See Links / Download Items From This Forum.

Thank-You ,
GamerzZeno Admin
GamerzZeno
Please Login / Register In This Forum To Download The Hacks Otherwise You Are Not Allowed To Download Because It Has Been Block For Non-Member Or Members That Haven Login To See Links / Download Items From This Forum.

Thank-You ,
GamerzZeno Admin
GamerzZeno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOWNLOAD GAMING HACKS HERE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please Donate To The Website To Improve This Website And You Will Be Rewarded For Your Donations . To Make Donations Please Proceed To GamerzZeno Notice & Announcement Donations To The Forum Donation Button
Top posters
[Admin]ζЄŊǾ (213)
Inviting Players To This Website . I_vote_lcapInviting Players To This Website . I_voting_barInviting Players To This Website . I_vote_rcap 
UnknownB®yan™ (69)
Inviting Players To This Website . I_vote_lcapInviting Players To This Website . I_voting_barInviting Players To This Website . I_vote_rcap 
TwilightLegend (62)
ALex (50)
ronaldeng (49)
-x3Beepp (34)
hahaha123 (21)
exproprince (20)
Decryption (17)
gotman414 (15)
*Weekly Update* [0.4]
Inviting Players To This Website . I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:50 pm by [Admin]ζЄŊǾ
Weekly Updates

*Updates*

1: Pets *REMOVED*

2: Name Added For You To Name Your Pet*REMOVED*

3: Pwr & Int Added For Your Pet *REMOVED*

*This Topic May Be Updated Anytime In This Week Please Look Out For Updates*
*Need More Update?? Suggest To Us Before The Next Weekly Updates Is Up*

Thank You ,
[Admin]Zeno

Comments: 0

Share | 

Inviting Players To This Website .

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[Admin]ζЄŊǾ
[Admin]ζЄŊǾ
Webmaster/Administrators
Webmaster/Administrators

Inviting Players To This Website . Vide
PostSubject: Inviting Players To This Website .   Inviting Players To This Website . I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:47 pm

Invite Players To This Website Will Earn You Token .

1 Player - 5 Token

Instructions :
1: Invite A Player To This Forum .
2: Tell The Player To Add Your Name In The Invitations
-Profile --> Information --> Personalized profile --> Invitations
3: Pm The Webmaster : [Admin]Zeno
4: Wait For A Day Or So .
5: Go To : Profile --> Information --> Personalized profile --> GzZ Tokens
6: Check That You Got The Right Tokens
7: If Haven Get Pm [Admin]Zeno Again .

Use Of Token:
100 Tokens - Maxed GzZ Points
250 Tokens - Upgrade From VIP Members To Premium Elite VIP Member
750 Tokens - VIP Member (Limited 30 Days)
1000 Tokens - Premium Elite VIP Member

WARNING :
If Found You Making A Second Account With The Same IP Address You will Be Banned .

What Is IP Address A Number That Indicates Your Internet .

*Once Your GzZ Tokens Used Your GzZ Tokens Will Be Deducted*
*Pm [Admin]Zeno To Use Your GzZ Token*
State:
UserName:
To Get What:

Use Different Method To Spend Credits .
To Spend Credit When Donating Please Refer To The Donation Topic To Get Extra Infomations .

don't know where the "PM" button is ? Click here :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://gamerzeno.heavenforum.com

Inviting Players To This Website .

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GamerzZeno :: GamerzZeno :: GamerzZeno Notice & Announcement-